Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I need Help with the vidmaster annual achievement on halo 3!?!?

will

Hey every one, i'm sure you have all heard of the vidmaster achievements by now, and in order to get recon armor you must do all seven of them. I have all of them complete possible except the vidmaster annual, which is when you have to beat the level "halo" with four players on legendary with the skull turned on. Now i'm looking for 3 people who experienced. Or if you have experienced friends who said they would help thats good too. If you also need the achievement or just like helping people get it, friend request me at:

The Liar415

Thanks

Disturbed Fan

if you see a GT named disturbed 924 its me ill get a couple of buddies and help you. Remember you need all the Vid master's from Halo3 and ODST to get recon unfortunately. i watched the "recon armor" vid they had on the spot light yesterday.