Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I suck at Halo 3 Multiplayer, how can I get better.?

TIM

Ive played about 50 ranked matches and 100 social matches but I still can't seem to get more than 5 kills each game. It seems like I can be shooting at an opponent for 10 minutes and he shoots me once, and I get killed. Its ridiculous. Anyone have any general tips that can help me.

hit4dough

The best way to learn is to watch what someone else is doing and duplicate them. Figure out why they are doing what they are doing (where they run to first .. getting their weapons) ...during this time you can see their flaws and it can make you better than they are. They other part will be how quick you think on your feet and playing enough to where all circumstances become just an instinctive reaction. Each map presents its own challenges and you have to figure out what works for your style of play and what weapons set you are best with and use it to your advantage. If you see someone being successful doing something try it out... Each time you die..You learn something.

Mr Waffles

watch/read a few online tutorials, ask your friends for their techniques at doing it...show no mercy...

But the main moral here is, PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT.

(just practis) go on any lvl and use the edit mode and practis there throunging frags and shoting well there thats how i got better

(i never spell any thing write on line)