Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Im not sure what to buy The Darkness or Bioshock for the Xbox 360 tey both look

blahblahblah

Well, i have beaten them both, and they are both great. Why don't you rent them both and see which one you will like better.

caty

well...my cat sense tells me that u should buy darkness,,,it's got alot of cool things like summoning demons and u can eat ppl's hearts and stuff,,,but i have bought bio shock just today but ididn't check it out it so if u can,,just wait for the next 24hours and i'll give u an answer,,,,ou,,,and add me on [email protected] bye

j89000

Well I got Bioshock yesterday, and it is an awesome game. The detail in both gameplay and the plot is just outstanding and obviously a lot of thought and effort has been put in to making it the best experiance it can be. I just can't take my eyes away and the only reason I'm on the computer at all is to see the list of achievements. BUTFrom review I've read on the internet, The Darkness also is another excellent game which also offers online play which is an added bonus. I ordered it off ebay today.If you can't make your mind up go onto www.gamefaqs.com and read some reviews there. It's a brilliant site.