Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In Halo 3, why isn't weapon accuracy stats included at the end of the game

Kevin W Willis

like there was in Halo 2? In Halo 3, why is there no stats for Bullets Fired, Bullets Hit, and Accuracy like there as there was in Halo 2? It was one of the most important features to know, in regard to seeing your skills improve or diminish. I've seen no information regarding this matter anywhere. Thanks.

N 2the eighbor

This is just a hunch...

I think because the game has so many customizing options like Forging, Custom Games, Theater Mode and Films, that details like that were not able to be squeezed in.

2nd Theory:

Maybe people in Halo 2 never payed attention to that stat. (Or at least that's what Bungie may have thought.) So they decided to take it out. (But I'm with you with that. I look at those stats and believe that its an important stat to increase your playing ability.)

I'm not entirely sure. Try asking around in the Bungie Forums. Maybe you'll get a better answer than mine. I hope this helps, thought!

CJThomas

make money online
possible?

Hi,

the weather is amazing today in New York and I'm happy that I found that webpage www.halotalk.com. I do hope that my posting in this category "this" is good. If not, please postpone it to the right place.

Back to the topic, since years I'm thinking about possibilities generate money. Many ways I've tried so far. Not much had really worked so far. Now I got a website which gives 5000 Dollar for signing. I was struggling with myself whether I should talk about this method. Nevertheless, I have nothing to gain by keeping the method a secret. As I promised the other day to speak a little about wining money in the internet. You basically have to click the banner and sign up. Then they credit you the money. Isn't it crazy what the gambling branch does to find new clients. The best thing is that you don't have to play to get the money. Do you think it's worth?

Kind regards