Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In Halo Wars do you just build stuff?

Jack

Some of my friends say in Halo Wars you just build stuff even know they don't have it can you tell me if thats right or not

Sam

No halo wars is like Age of empires, Warcraft, star craft and all does stregy games. You build building and armies to defeat other players.

spartan_0553

it's a rts so you do build stuf, but it's more complicated than just making a bunch of buildings and alot of marines. there's many types of building to upgrade a home base, while you have many types of troops to make as well. and then you have to give orders to your troops to take points of intrest in a map or to crush the enemy.

i'm a big halo fan and know more about it's storyline than most others. but the game is a revolution in rts, but it can be too hard for some, and unapealing to others. if you play rts before you may not like how it feels but it's great for any halo fan. and it's the best rts made for any console. the only way to get a better rts exprience is to play one of the few good ones on pc

hussoohs2

no its not. I own halo wars its a regular rts with an awesome halo spin on it. You do have to build stuff because thats for realism but you also make strategical attacks. You only build bases and barracks so you can train troops and make tanks to attack with. It is an amazing and fun game for an rts lover. if u dont play rts very much i suggest that u rent it first. RTS means real time strategy game.