Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPhones

rusty

well this was the talk for awhile, anybody thinking of getting one? i've already personally got a 80gig ipod, so i doubt i'll get one.
whats your throughts on them?

Phsychon

Im not, Ill just carry my Ipod and a phone with me :p Looks cool, but I think its not gonna do very well overall.

rusty

i personally think it'll due well just because alot of people are apples :censored: they also want to follow the tread of something new. you never know tho, they look quite bulky.

Phsychon

I suppose you are right, I know a couple of people who are getting one because it "looks cool".... They already have Nanos and the latest Mobiles...

rusty

if you've watched the video you'll see its got stuff like mapnav and such. kind of useless for 13-18 year olds don't you think? they've got alot of useless features. it kind of targets one main audience. i guess they are just jumping onto the mobile phone bandwagon.

Excess

I like them, they look good and my Nano's broke :D So it'll do me. And I'd love there "mapnav" thing for walking round school. Lol :D

When they come out my freind can get me one for £60. Bargain eh!

manofgames

Ditto.. I recently bought a phone (SE) which has an MP3 built in, granted the memory isn't ace, but at the moment I don't need or want an IPhone.

I also don't like apple's lack of compatibility with other music formats, which is another reason why I don't want an IPhone.

It is a good move by apple though, but I am a bit dubious about their touch screen next to the face thing, even if they say they have a way to prevent problems occuring.

red_devil52

Ditto.. I recently bought a phone (SE) which has an MP3 built in, granted the memory isn't ace, but at the moment I don't need or want an IPhone.

I also don't like apple's lack of compatibility with other music formats, which is another reason why I don't want an IPhone.

It is a good move by apple though, but I am a bit dubious about their touch screen next to the face thing, even if they say they have a way to prevent problems occuring.

Unless there's an option to play .wma files then Apple could be shooting themselves in the foot.

kanu123

Iphone is a good deal for a Phone and a portable media device. But it doesn't have many features like a good camera as it only has a 2 megpix camera and wifi connectivity. Overall it can be a good phone if not better.
Maybe yes i`ll go for it, if they put in a right price.

Excess

Based on the things ive read about the iphone, and its features, I'd say a good price is at minimum £150.. What would you class as a "right price" Kanu?

Untitled

Its a good thing i didnt buy my new phone. I am planning on buying an iphone guys! Its a good portable media device and i heard the phone works just fine. Eventhough the camera is just 2 megapixel its a good deal for an ipod and a phone together.

Will buy it after seeing the price!

linkinlt

Not interested in them at all. In my country - Lithuania - i didnt even hear someone talkin about them lol. A lot of people here have iPods, many my friends do have them too. But I don't, and I don't need them.

Fusion

I would get an iPhone but I don't want to spend more money on an iPod. My dad has a phone with iTunes and you hook up headphones but the hard drive can't hold alot of songs. I don't think it will do well.

bizwiz

I would definately be getting this one even if its a bit expensive. If its anything as innovative as the ipod then this is the gadget to get if you're a techie.

ace

Well if you are saying that 150pounds is good price , it may be great where you are but here in Pakistan that is worth 15000 its really awsome :)

Robertoo

I'm using iPhone 14 Pro Max. It's the best iPhone release before iPhone 15 Pro Max came out. I love phone with increased RAM and internal storage.