Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

is 22 ping, 1.32 mbps download, and .32 mbps upload enough to play halo reach...

Ricky Medina

...on xbox live with no lag? just switched to att and the connection is, not the best (22 ping, 1.32 mbps download, .32 mbps upload), so i was wondering if i would experience any lag of any sort if i were to play halo reach on xbox live. i've heard that i may experience lag if im hosting a game with four or more players, but in matchmaking, would there be any lag? matchmaking is what im most concerned about, i dont wanna mess the game up for tons of other people too. any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks
ok, and what servers would i most likely need to test for xbox live? like in what areas? or should i test in all areas? i tested in my area and thats what i got

Sara

You'll be fine, but you may lag once in a while. I've had my download and upload a lot less than that and I was still able to play.

BDOLE

Ping is the most important thing when determining lag. If you have 22 ping to the server itself, you should have no problems whatsoever, although your bandwidth probably isn't good for hosting a server. That 22 ping is probably just to your local area though, so you'll need to check what your ping is to individual server hosts.

Anything under 200 should be just fine, anything under 100 is absolutely excellent.

BDOLE

Ping is the most important thing when determining lag. If you have 22 ping to the server itself, you should have no problems whatsoever, although your bandwidth probably isn't good for hosting a server. That 22 ping is probably just to your local area though, so you'll need to check what your ping is to individual server hosts.

Anything under 200 should be just fine, anything under 100 is absolutely excellent.

webcanhost

Türkiye lokasyonlu sunucular ile 11 yillik tecrubenin bulustugu nokta. Hosting fiyatlarimizi mutlaka inceleyiniz.