Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is Halo 2 PC multiplayer still alive?

Robert

Halo Reach looks intense but I don't have the funds for a 360, so the cheaper alternative for online halo action would be Halo2 for the PC (because Halo1 is dead), but I want to know before I get it if the multiplayer servers are still thriving or not. I assume they would be because all those people who are in the same 360-less boat as I am probably hit up the H2 on PC, because they don't have Halo3 for the PC or anything else, right?

Jason

They shut down the servers 2 months ago on the 14th. Sorry, they did a big event for it though. They had 4 people that refused to log off so they let them play until there connections all died. Think the last one went about a week over before logging off for good

Robert O

hey my names robert too :D and halos awesome and all but i dunt think itll work cuz halo 3 and halo reach are out who would play halo 2? so idunno im just guessing im a big big big halo fan tho :D