Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is Halo 3:ODST better than Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2?

Michael

These are the new games I think that is the best, but I can't decided which one is better, answer back please.

i dont think so, the odst live trailer might be better as far as advertizement. I really think the whole halo series is overated. The only halo that changed the whole game industry was the original, after that the storyline just went downhill, and all the people at bungie cared about was juiced up graphics. Odst looks no different then all the other halos.In modern warfare 2 expect not only to have good gameplay like the original but cinematic gameplay where you climb glaciers, shooting people on a snowmobile etc. Who knows maybe modern warfare 2 will suck, the things about sequels is there always..ALWAYS....overhyped, the hype leads to milllions of people buying which then leads to the final decision, does the game rock or was there to much hype to begin with.Youll never know till you try. How i play games: Try before you buy in this case rent the game for 9 bucks so you dont dish out 60 bucks to a game that was dead on arrival.

Dan Z

halo 3 and call of duty modern warfare 1 both had terrible multiplayer, they all consisted of 12 yr olds, though their stories were AMAZING

for odst, firefight and the main story were/are AMAZING and i feel i may have similar feelings for modern warfare 2, it seems the only good online game left is like, vegas 2, or..... battlefield bad company/warfare 2