Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is Halo 3 the best Halo so far?

ErasedIdentity

Do you think that Halo 3 is the best Halo going round at the moment or would others think maybe the original is the best as is many things :) I just want to know before i choose to buy it or not. How are the graphics, options etc different on this new version?

Admin

Staff member
I think it is pretty obvious that Halo 3 will be the best in terms of graphics and options, multiplayer etc.
Whether the storyline matches that, is another thing entirely.

haloguy

Well, its isin't out yet, but defenity it goona be far more better in terms of Graphics and other good feature..

So let wait and watch...getting eager, huh!!

Donavin

Banned
Lol he didn't know halo 3 wasn't out well i don't blame em bungie really hasn't give out much news of it well but you must explore this site, to preview it, there are multiple links to intense videos of halo, and i hope you enjoy your stay.

Donavin

Banned
im guessing it will give one campaign level, the multilayer maps, and give you the classic weapons, but maybe 1 or 2 of the new weapons.

Dreads

I think i remember a beta halo1 so i don't think they will give you all of the multiplayer maps just like the first halo. I think they are going to keep most of the multiplay maps from us.

Donavin

Banned
yes thats what i was referring to i posted somewhere else 3 multi maps thats it thats what i was meant when i said and the multi maps...

kanu123

ITs going to harness the full power of xbox 360 which means that it will definatly be more absorbing than the previous versions.

TigerPawsSC

I surely hope so because we've all seen that XBOX 360 has some incredible capability. It's just a matter of taking advantage of those special features.

HaloMaster

All things equal I don't think anything can top Halo 1, but all things aren't equal in this spot. The XBOX 360 will make all the difference.

MoneyTalkPro

I would assume that a newer version of the Halo game would be better than previous ones, or at least it should be. Why else would they make one?

jackyboy

Hehe..yeah I'm also a optimist, let hope for the best. They constantly inproving, the same with time, so I'm pretty sure Halo 3 will be greatest release to all.