Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

is halo 3 worth getting?

inked girl

i heard from some friends that the halo beta wasnt that impressive. i cant wait to get mass effect and assassins creed, but im debating on getting halo, whata yall think?

str4teru

It depends, did you play and enjoy the first two? I played the beta and although it looked great and there are some awesome new gadgets it is still Halo. I am going to get it, but I have always been more interested in the story anyway. So, to me, a person who plays Halo first for the story then for the multi-player, yes it is worth getting. What it really comes down to is personal preference. Do you love FPS? Do you love the Franchise? Is this your first foray into the Halo Universe? If so why would you play it? All valid questions you must ask yourself when making your decision.

darkdraco360

Halo 3 is gonna be the same as Halo2.just with better graphics, maps, guns, and movesI think only Halo fans would be interested in the 3rd series.the only thing that really looked good was the "bubble shield" and the "play back mode", which allows you play back your moves from any player's pt of view and slow down the fights to see whats happening.

RobNyack

Remember, the Halo 3 beta was playing LIVE. Had nothing to do with the solo campaign, which to me, has always been the strong point of the game.If you have played thru the first two, how can you not want to get 3 to see how the story concludes?