Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is it the best?

TigerPawsSC

I know the original Halo came through with a bang and everybody jumped on the bandwagon there after. Is the original Halo the best Halo ever? Personally, I thought it beat the crud out of Halo 2, but I might be a little biased.

Phsychon

I agree that Halo is better than Halo 2, although as I said im not surprised. It started the franchise off, so if people expected better from Halo 2 they were kidding themselves :p Halo 1 is awesome :D

TigerPawsSC

I'm very partial to Halo 1 over Halo 2 as I said, but I just can't see how people could like Halo 2 over Halo 1 in any instance.

HaloMaster

Some folks like Halo 2 better, but I imagine Halo 3 will blow both editions out of the water. What a great game it's going to be.

kanu123

LOL halomaster. But seriously i`ll agree with him as its expected from H3 to offer splended graphics to fully utilise the powerful hardware of 360.

jackyboy

I've this mixed option, many says H2 is better, but I also have a sligh inclination towards the original Halo, and feel it to be better.

But...yeah, I'm damn sure H3 will supress all often :D

HaloDude23

Yeah, Halo started it all, and then Halo 2 came out and perfected it. And when 3 comes out, it should dominate all of them.

However, some people didn't like Halo 1, but when 2 came out ,they got more into it. That's probably because by the time 2 came out, multiplayer had gotten bigger, and more and more people were playing online.

QAZZ

I Actually Thought The first One Was Better Because It was Simpler And More origional Now There All The Same Sort of Thing.

bizwiz

I agree that halo 1 is better in terms of gameplay and since because it is the original. But halo 2 story is way better than than halo 1.