Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is there going to be a Halo movie?

Kidd Hart

I know there was suposed to be a Halo movie in 2008 but it got cancelled and was changed to District 9, but i heard there going to try again and the Halo movie is coming 2012. Thats what all my friends are telling me. It even has it's own IMDB page.

Is this really going to happen, because i really want it to. Halo is the best FPS, **** Call of Duty, that overrated peice of shit.

I know video games movies have a history of sucking ass hole, but anything is possible. District 9 was pretty goddamn impressive and even though it was a VG movie, it still started out as one.

So yeah i thought it wood be cool if the Rock could be Master Chief, and that he didn't have to wear a helmet. And Johnson should be Chris Tucker because he's one funny mother ****er. And i really dont care about any other characters. What do you gay boys think?