Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Matching people

Donavin

Banned
Well I havent heard any real release date for this movie let alone when it is begining to start so if you or anyone you know has information about an actor that is going to play as the mc or srgt. johnsan for example plz post it on this thread ty!

:gunsmilie: and these are my small guns

Admin

Staff member
Peter Jackson is directing the movie. It is slated for a 2008 release, however since it was been hindered with complications I have no idea what the 'real' date will be.
As for the actors, I think the MC will be played by Steve Downes (the guy that does the MC's voice). As it isn't necessary to see the MC.

Samuel Jackson was rumored to play Sgt.Johnson, but as I say I think that is just a rumor, and no truth in it.

Donavin

Banned
Yes I agree with you on that, but for the fact that they had to get a knew director once, it was delayed more. what if they fire peter jackson, and get another knew actor? And in my theory they are planning to begin making the movie in 2008, and released late 2008 or early 2009 but like I said its just a theory of this movie actual info.

Admin

Staff member
They've already started making the movie, and have been doing for for many months now.

Donavin

Banned
I think that what there more doing is setting up how the movie plot should be run, making the costumes, prop creation, and i think that there still finding the right actors for the right job is my opinion.

Admin

Staff member
I think that what there more doing is setting up how the movie plot should be run, making the costumes, prop creation, and i think that there still finding the right actors for the right job is my opinion.

Yeah they are.

Admin

Staff member
Yeah, I think it would be wise for them to use his voice. I mean - he is the MC isn't he.

MastermanAndy

They are just gonna have some tall, big stuntman play MC, then get some deep voiced actor to voice over the top. It should be a great film :D

Donavin

Banned
well to tie the movie to into the halo 3 saga a bit if they are going to indeed kill master chief if will help the movies trilogy by first allowing them to have the actual voice of mc for the movie, and just some actor in the suit, and in the end when we see a face that looks like mc in the game, he will already be dead having no need for trying to mask over the actors voice of that of the gaming voice.

rusty

to be truthful i never knew there was going to be a movie till i come onto this forum but it looks like its going to be a great movie. i really can't wait to see how it ends up and whos in it.