Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

McDonalds

aarathi

McDonald's is my favorite fast food restaurant. It is the world's largest chain of fast food restaurants, serving nearly 54 million customers daily. McDonald's primarily sells hamburgers, cheeseburgers, chicken products, french fries, breakfast items, soft drinks, milkshakes and desserts. More recently, it also offers salads, wraps and fruit. Many McDonald's restaurants have included a playground for children and advertising geared toward children, and some have been redesigned in a more 'natural' style, with a particular emphasis on comfort and the absence of hard plastic chairs and tables. I like this restaurant very much.

Vio 07

I dont go there often but when i do go i get

A double cheeseburger, medium fry, 2 apple pies, a Mchicken and a medium drink.

Good stuff.

aarathy

McDonald's is my favorite fast food restaurant. It is the world's largest chain of fast food restaurants, serving nearly 54 million customers daily. McDonald's primarily sells hamburgers, cheeseburgers, chicken products, french fries, breakfast items, soft drinks, milkshakes and desserts. More recently, it also offers salads, wraps and fruit. Many McDonald's restaurants have included a playground for children and advertising geared toward children, and some have been redesigned in a more 'natural' style, with a particular emphasis on comfort and the absense of hard plastic chairs and tables. I like this resturant very much.

Zuby

I'm not a big fan of McDonald's foods. I'm more into using KFC and Pizza Hut. Even Starbucks is better for me than McDonald's. They used to be great for me but not anymore.