Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New halo maps..

nehasood3

Bungie has finally put the word out on the new maps. There are 2 of them, both are remakes. One is the a remake of Derelict. The other is a rebuild of the "King" of H1 maps: Hang 'Em High. Both have a new school (Halo 2) look/feel to them as well having a few new tricks.

You can start downloading these maps on April 17th. The cost is $4 (in the US, not sure about other places ) combined. You can dL them on the original Xbox (and of course on the 360). What that means for 360 owners is you have to have a Gold XBL subscription and MS points will not work for this. Got to spend money the old fashioned way... with plastic.

What all this means as a whole: More people to ger excited about bouncing. A lot more bounces to be found and all, More challenges to go in stickies, All new records to be set, And a whole lot more of Halo goodness to hold us over til H3 emerges.

Have fun discussing this!

MastermanAndy

Yeah, im really excited about these, it will bring loads more people on before they all migrate to the Halo 3 Beta. I got my $4 ready aswell :D

Midnight

These will be amazing, i loved Hang 'Em High on Halo 1, so this remake will be amazing, bring back some memories :D

Dreads

yea but they remade some parts of the map but i hope it is for the greater good. yet Halo CE seems to be the best game and way better then Halo 2 (Just my thoughts)

TigerPawsSC

I think the new maps will be just revamped old maps. This will be good because we'll be familiar with them, but it won't be as exciting.

Phsychon

at first they were only gonna be for Xbox 360, but they thought that was unfair and decided to allow it for both xbox's. Thats good because now my friends who hasnt got the 360 can relive some old memories with me :D

Cicero

Im looking for the maps too :D I got my money but its duplicates havent come out yet. Im waiting for those:D And could someone upload a pic of the new maps. A peek would be verymuch appreciated :D