Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL Draft

Dawgpound7000

If you pay attention to the NFL at all then you know that the Draft is coming up in the next 2 weeks. All you see on ESPN and NFL Network are mock drafts and predicions of who teams will pick. So I want to hear your top 3 picks in the Draft assuming that no team trades down.

1. Oakland Raiders-JaMarcus Russell They need to upgrade a lot of positions, but Russell is hard to pass up.

2. Detroit Lions- Gaines Adams They need a good DE to put pressure on opposing quarterbacks and have lacked that good pash rushing DE. They might trade down to get more picks though.

3. Cleveland Browns- Brady Quinn The Browns have signed Jamal Lewis, former Ravens RB, this off-season and have just signed FB Alan Ricard, who was Lewis's FB in past seasons with the Ravens. All of this leads me to believe that the Browns will take Quinn. Frye hasnt actually shown what he can do because of the line that he has had the past 2 seasons, but the Browns wont give him a second chance if they take Quinn who will become the Browns franchise quarterback.

yah

i agree with you 100% with the top 3 picks. im from detroit (big wings fan) but i couldnt really care for the lions so i really dont care who we pick

Dawgpound7000

Well I got the 1st pick right. Just an amazing draft for the Browns, getting Thomas, Quinn, and Wright. All three players 1st round talent. Wright was taken in the 2nd round. He would have been taken in the 1st round, but had some "character problems" which moved him from being a 1st round selection.

If you would like to tell what you thought about your favortie teams draft selections feel free to do so.