Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No HALO MOVIE

tbell

there was talks a few years back but since then all has been scrapped i have heard of multipple scrips floating around but no one seems to be biting

Zuby

To the best of my knowledge, there's more than one Halo movies that's out already which you can watch. I think that there's another new one that's in production right now and hopefully we will have more information about it.

Shortie

I remember there being a Halo movie as I watched it around 2012/2013 I think it was. I believe there is more than one Halo movie as well but I have only seen one. They also did a TV series on Halo as well if I remember rightly, I have not seen that as of yet but I have heard it was good. It would be nice to see more Halo movies if I am honest but it really depends what they do with them and where they take them.