Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ok i was playing halo 3 with some guy that thought he was all that so me and...

Dakota

...another guy beat him at CTF the? ok i was playing halo 3 with some guy that thought he was all that so me and another guy beat him at CTF the next round i went 1 on one with him at mgl something on gardian something right. well no matter were i was on the map he would just so happen to be going in that diretion there were times were he would make some odd ball shot and it come strangly close to were i was and there wernt any waypoints or radar well not that i jhad any way so i was wondering can some one explain that to me?

how was he able to find me so fast

St3v0

Their called nerds, I upgraded to ps3, because all those bill gates nuthuggers, know exactly where every respawn unit is, and if you dont like what I have to say im sorry its the truth i owned a 360 and halo 3....its bs when they play so much they know exactly how the game is layed out!!