Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Old pistol is back in Halo3.

nicky

Apparently there is a video floating around the net with the old pistol in it. It's got the same chrome finish and look, but the rate of fire looks slower. Not sure if you can zoom or not.

manu123

hi

Yea, the guy isn't lying. There is a video floating around, YOU can probably find it if you search hard enough.

The Halo 3 Pistol looks exactly like the Halo 1 pistol, but it's hard to tell from that video if the H3 pistol performs like its Halo 1 counterpart.

Donavin

Banned
yeah i found it too im guessing the pistol will shoot slower, but with more of a kick to it than the last one.

HaloDude23

Sweet, now dual pistols will be more deadly :2guns:

If they had some zoom it would be better, but if not, still good. I hardly used the H2 pistols, but I did notice that it took quite a few shots to get a kill unless you had duals and shot em in the head. I'd usually use a grenade and then finish them off with the pistol if they had some health left.

H8ed

I hope they keep the same Snipers Rifle in the game that was my favorite it was so accurate. They could give it a little more ammo though.

maggot

Untracable sniper shots would be so deadly and crazy. Imagine all the people dead and not even knowing where the shot comes from. No, I don't think that will happen due to the fact that sniperers are allready some of the best in the game. Issueing more power to them will be a little to "kill."

Donavin

Banned
Yes but its going to be another sniper, not the standard one, and it will have a weaker scope evening the odds of at least knowing the shot didn't come from across the map.

maggot

That will also take the fun away from the sniper. That will not make it so everyone wins but everyone losses. I think they will keep it the same. Now back to the pistol. usually they have reasons to put things into the game. Mabey it has something to do with the shield. Or mabey the mines. If so then mabey they put them in so that you can shot the mines to make them explode.

Donavin

Banned
What exactly are you referring to you just brought up that something is put into a game for a reason like now you can shoot mines when you see em?

TigerPawsSC

I enjoyed the old pistol and I'm glad to hear it's back in the game. I guess this takes away a little from Sniping, but it's alright regardless.

I personally really liked the old pistol on the old game so I'm glad it's coming back to Halo 3.

Last edited: