Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pick up time for Halo 3 ODST?

Taylor

i pre-ordered halo 3 odst from gamestop. the game falls September 22. I need to know if ur able to pick it up 12:00 am on the 22 or do you have to wait til the afternoon. if pre ordered are you able to pick it up at 12:00 in the morning?????????

platinumxx2

Well, new games usually arrive at the stores a few hours before the store opens. In this case, wait until September 22nd, as I said before that it arrives a few horuse before opening time. Say Gamestop opens at 1:00 PM, then you would ahve to go in after that.

However, call gamestop to confirm this.

Jonathan O

I am pretty sure that you pick it up whenever the store opens. And hey you should preorder from here in the future, especially if your getting mw2. Its normally a like 5 dollars or more cheaper. pre-orders4free.blogspot.com (that isn't the actual site, just gives you info though)