Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please Read This!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donavin

Banned
Everyone here on halotalk, please listen to me, many of you continue to open new threads about things that have already been discussed, this should stop, to keep other threads, and discussions in rotation, and leaving it so it is easier to find a thread, that searching through 4 pages, look in the previous threads, and post, to keep them renewed, and another thing, please do not talk about halo 3 as if it is out , cause it is not going to be released till November 15th I last heard, I will repeat this in bold HALO ISNT OUT TILL NOVEMBER 15TH SO STOP SAYING HOW IS THE GAME! And also beta for h3 inst. out till may, so stop asking how the game is you should get details before you ask.ty I just wanted to clear that up to prevent anymore production of repeated threads, or discussions of how beta, or h3 is ty

Emu20

You are right but sometimes people get excited and decide to post a thread without checking if there is one already like the one they are about to post.

You are correct and thanks for warning us :D

Admin

Staff member
Donavin you are correct however although you are a regular member this does not give you the right to act as a moderator. If you have a problem with a post/thread please report it using the report post feature.
That goes for ANYONE on this site.

Donavin

Banned
Im not trying to be a mod, im trying to prevent so many, duplicated posts, and theres no sense in reporting them, because they are new, and didnt know, so I was just informing them.and its not that big of a deal, I was just informing either grunts to this site, or people that didnt a thread like theirs was already open.

Admin

Staff member
Im not trying to be a mod, im trying to prevent so many, duplicated posts, and theres no sense in reporting them, because they are new, and didnt know, so I was just informing them.and its not that big of a deal, I was just informing either grunts to this site, or people that didnt a thread like theirs was already open.
Read the rules.
If you have a problem with a thread/post report it. If you attempt to solve the issue yourself (as you have done) it could result in you coming out worse.

Thread Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.