Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Powerleveling in Halo 3 gets you banned?

Scott

If me and my friends matchmake and we boost xp.... how can we get banned if no one know and on one reports us?

Alex B

honestly, powerleveling is stupid. not because it's essentially cheating, i don't care about that. if your a higher level then you play more difficult opponents. if anything, you should try playing more social slayer. i got two perfections in three games, i think that's way more fun than powerleveling. but to answer your question, yes you can get banned. they have workers playing, and they have searches specifically for the kind of thing your talking about.

James

they can see that you guys might be getting perfection after perfection with like +20 k/ds and will ban you. especially if its the same people getting the wins.
Dont try it. ive been there and only boosted 2 perfections with 2 untouchables and i got a 2 weeks ban