Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PS3 vs xbox 360

kanu123

If you are given choice to blow up your money on, then which one will you go for. the ps3 or 360. PS3 has advantage of enormously high amount of titles available for ps2 for it:yes: :yes: , but does it have halo :nono: :nono:

Darkstealth

I would go for the PS3 even though it isnt doing well right now because developers are late on making new videogames for it.

Excess

I would get the PS3. Adding on the point Darkstealth made. The games are expensive also but developing such amazing quality games will take alot of work.

Untitled

I would go for PS3. Seems there are more features. Considering it was released after XBOX 360 . PS3 should be considered as the latest console.

Iam buying one next week! :D !

Untitled

linkinlt

I would take a 360 unlike everybody. I just like Microsoft more than Sony, and 360 is much cheaper than PS3. So 360 ;]

Cicero

Wow. Great smilies :p Ill go for a PS3 as I already have a Xbox 360. I got the Xbox as a bday prezzy from my uncle. I dont think hell make another hole in his pocket to please his favourite newphew :p

bizwiz

I prefer the PS3 because I love sony products. I own both the playstation 1 and 2 and I am happy to say that I am quite satisfied with the purchase.