Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

question about halo 3 online?

kbatteiger

I've read somewhere that you can pick up camo or an overshield as equipment. If you do this can you get banned?
i wont use it too much i just wanted to know if i can try it without being banned

xiTz TwisTeD

um no. its simply a glitch in the game. However be prepared to get trashed talked by the opposite team claiming your cheating. Also this will most likely be patched in the next update for halo 3. I warn you though if you continue to use this glitch in matchmaking and enough people submit a complaint on you for cheating up may get banned for up to a week, it is very unlikely though. Well have fun...

xiTz TwisTeD

um no. its simply a glitch in the game. However be prepared to get trashed talked by the opposite team claiming your cheating. Also this will most likely be patched in the next update for halo 3. I warn you though if you continue to use this glitch in matchmaking and enough people submit a complaint on you for cheating up may get banned for up to a week, it is very unlikely though. Well have fun...