Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

saints row the third

Tonny

This is a review for the game by IGN. I believe that it's going to be good game, although I'm yet to play but I'm considering it very well.

Igba

This is a review for the game by IGN. I believe that it's going to be good game, although I'm yet to play but I'm considering it very well.

IGN have been know to not invest a good effort in their game's reviews. It's why I prefer getting video games reviews from other sources. But this review of the game looks very good.

Hexagonian

Saint row: the third which I prefer to call saint row 3 is one of the best games from the saints row franchise and if you are big fan of saints row then you should play this game.

Dori

Saint row: the third which I prefer to call saint row 3 is one of the best games from the saints row franchise and if you are big fan of saints row then you should play this game.
I have played and completed the game in about 3 months of constantly playing the game. It's one of the games I can say that I wed forced to rush play and complete it 100%. The game was very good.