Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scarab Gun

Midnight

Whos ever got this? The only method I know is to lure a banshee into that tunnel, but that takes forever. Anyone have any easier methods?

Donavin

Banned
Im sorry, but it has been confirmed that there is no "easy" way to get it, it is recommended that you practice, and try, fail at least once, and cry. And yes i have received it, and it is a gift from the gods!

Midnight

Its amazing, although when you get it you only have it till the end of that level :( I wish there was a way to keep it for good :(

Midnight

I think I remember a method using the Sputnik skull, and throwing a grenade under a car or somethign, Ill see if I cant find it and if i can ill post back with it.

swapnil90

I think I remember a method using the Sputnik skull, and throwing a grenade under a car or somethign, Ill see if I cant find it and if i can ill post back with it.

Under the car ??

I dont think that will help..Try your best though and pls post it if you find it :sweatdrop:

Donavin

Banned
He may be referring that if you throw a grenade under a car, and stand on it, it would launch him into the air to where he needs to go, but even with the sputnik skull it isn't a strong enough blast, it could kill you in the process, and its very inaccurate.

Cicero

Im googling it now too. Never tried that gun. If its sooo tough is there any cheats for it :p If someone finds the solution, lets all take oath to publish it her e:p