Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should I buy Gears of War 3 or halo combat evolved anniversary?

Travis

I want to get both games but I can only afford one one of them so should I buy Gears of War 3 now? Or wait for Halo combat anniversary to come out and buy that?

Adrian

If you already have halo reach, I'd just buy gears 3. Halo combat evolved anniversary is going to be the same as reach, just with the campaign of halo 1 and multiplayer maps of halo 1 while gears 3 is a whole new game.

reecebiddle

I would buy Halo Combat Evolved Aniversary, but I'm not a fan of Gears of War. If you've already played Combat Evolved and if you have Halo: Reach, then you should get Gears of War 3. But you also have to take in account the "new" features in Anniversary, such as Matchmaking and Forge integration.

daniel

Gears of war 3.

Halo combat evolved is a nice little treat but its nowhere close to gears. Trust me.