Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

should i get halo 3 or wars?

mark

since i am getting an xbox tomorrow, i am going to get a halo game along with it. but the only problem is, im a ps3 guy, so i don't know which is better, here in calgary Halo wars and Halo 3 are the same price. not ODST mind you. which one is better for non-online play? since i cannot get an adaptor right away

Riley

Halo 3 is an FPS and Halo Wars is a RTS... so it all depends on wut you like... personally I think they're both completely kickass and Halo Wars on Legendary isnt throw-ur-controller-cursing-up-a-storm hard but it kicks ur ass, so it'll easily keep you entertained forever trying to beat it. Halo 3 is a classic, shoot-em-up FPS like everyone knows and loves... both will be good offline cuz there's so much to do. If u haven't tried an RTS before I recommend it, I didnt think it'd be that great and then I tried it and its awesome...

casey

Screw Gaylo, it is the most overrated game ever.. Pick up Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2... In the long run, you get less little kids squealing. Halo 3 is full of little kids while older people normally play COD.

that.one.guy

Halo wars is more of a strategy game. You control the armies. Halo 3 is a great game for action and involves you in the fight. My A: halo 3