Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Story better than in Halo 2?

MastermanAndy

Who else here agrees? I think that Halo 2 was best for Multiplayer, but the story wasnt so great, whereas Halo 1 is the opposite, Multiplayer ok, but Campaign amazing.

Donavin

Banned
Well first halo started a revolution in gaming, and for that it made that story fantastic, but seeing halo 2 you knew what to expect, and besides it could have been better, if they had more tragedies occur like in halo, but there weren't many.

Donavin

Banned
yes but halo 3 is going to bring that all back, for many reason one it could be the end of mankind, 2 what is that artifact on earth, and three who are actually the forerunners?

Phsychon

I think the story in Halo 1 ruled, it was the start of Halo so it was bound to be. I wasnt surprised that Halo 2 wasnt as good :p

neol

Yes because by that time it had gained popularity so they concentrated more on the game than the story. Maybe it was a good decision.

Donavin

Banned
maybe, but halo 3 is going to be made of all 3 aspects the first 2 halos had, it is going to be the biggest selling game of the year.