Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Easter Bunny Brings Home Fun!!!

nehasood3

My new video!!! Its been quite a while-hole since I released a video. The last 2 months Ive been working on new tricks with my new clan, Clan Total Carnage. If you want to join, make an application.

http://www.totalcarnage.org

We have some cool stuff coming, and I have decided to release a trick I did. Its not really based on any trick that has been done...

To sum it up, I brought an ALLIED banshee to the control tower door. There are those 2 banshees that come to you becore you get to the control tower. Those elites usually get out of the banshees before you can move them... But... I decided to try. I was unable to get it into the control room because my xbox frozeified. The video comes with a nice tutorial. Im sorry some of the video is missing when i actually land the trick, but its close enough. Heeeres the vid!!!

Cicero

Wow, cool video. :D Keep em coming man. This will give an insight to Halo to newbies. I might join but Im already into many :p