Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This is my cast for Halo the Movie?

will

Master Chief - Matt Damon
Sergeant Johnson - Denzel Washington
Cortana - Charlize Theron
The Arbiter - James Earl Jones
Jacob Keyes - Ed Harris
Miranda Keyes - Evangeline Lilly
Admiral Hood - Anthony Hopkins
Gravemind - Hugo Weaving
Prophet of Truth - Terence Stamp

Direcor - Ridley Scot
I think if they are going to make a Halo Movie, Master Chief has to take his mask off, you cant make a movie and never show the main character face. Ridley Scott is an amazing director, he has done every genre you can think of and he has done an incredible job. After I posted this I started thinking about The Arbiter and I think Keith David should get it.
The guy who played Master Chief in the game will ruin the movie. He just cant act, he will bring everyone down with him. Matt Damon is the best choice. I was also thinking about going with Christian Bale as Master Chief.

dan

Ridley Scott is amazing, and i could see him doing a good job, but if I'm not mistaken they already have a director picked out

i agree with the cast except for the master chief, i think that they should just have the guy from the game do the voice