Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thoughts on Halo 3 Legendary Edition?

Dragon

I have the Legendary Editon of Halo 3 preordered. I was thinking that I could preorder a second copy through someone else. When they come, I play one and store the other. Then, on the day after Thanksgiving, I put the second copy on eBay for $1.00 and let the bidders go nuts.What do you think about this?

superdork

It might be worth something depending on how many are made. I would put a reserve price because I think other people may have the same idea, and if too many are made, and too many are put on Ebay, you're going to get less than what you paid for it.

Numbuh2007

Well, you're a really generous person for doing something like that, but I don't think I would do it personally. If you want to see what the game will be like, you can check reviews and trailers on youtube.~If you want to get free xbox 360 live points without credit cards or mailing addresses, go here for instructions: 360livepoints.blogspot.com