Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Watching at home or theater?

Zuby

Do you like watching your movies at home all alone by yourself or do you like watching at the cinema with your friends or even other people that come to watch at the theatre? I'm an outdoor person, so I prefer watching at the cinema.

Shortie

I used to love watching movies at the cinema with friends but the last time I watched a movie at the cinema was Austin Powers - Goldmember and I remember it costing a small amount to go watch the movie. Nowadays it's a lot to go watch a movie at the cinema and in some cases, you run the risk of not liking the movie so now I much prefer to watch movies at home if I am honest.

Asaba

Before the pandemic of coronavirus and the lockdown that lasted for a long time, I used to enjoy getting to the cinema and enjoy my favourite movies especially new movies. But now, it's once in a while that I go to the cinema.

Bawon

I don't have any problems with watching movies at home or at the cinema.
It depends on the kind of movie in question that's going to determine if I would watching it at home or cinema. I watched Black Adam last in the cinema.

Nazzy

I feel better with watching all my movies and TV shows at home. I'm an introverted person, so it's difficult to enjoy my movies at the cinema.

Jon1

I can't remember the last time I was in the cinema. Since after COVID, going to the cinema is no longer a priority for me. I like watching at home on my TV or streaming on my laptop.

Dori

I don't have any business going to the cinema to watch any movies when I can stream it online on my Netflix. Unless it's only in the cinema I can watch the movie, then I'll consider it.

Robertoo

I always prefer going to the cinema to watch most of the movies that I am interested in watching as a result of the experience. it's a lot more exciting when I watch at the cinema than watching at home.

UniqueSara

As an introvert, I don't like noises or interruption when I am watching movie especially the one I need keen interest to understand . For me, going to theater is like going to waste my time there.

I prefer watching all my movies at home so far I have something that I will be munching while the movies last.