Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

what are fun ways to play halo 3 besides campaign and xbox live?

Michael

yea i have halo 3 and im really good at it...but theres one problem...i dont have xbox live and i already beat campaign so what else is there to do

P.S the only game i have is halo 3 and i have the xbox 360 pro

Doug

Depending on what you've done you could:
Do it on Legendary
Get all the skulls and see all the terminals
Play it through to get the points achievements
Create your own multiplayer game in Forge

Neves Orez

The whole purpose for Halo 3 is MP, not the story. Forge is good, but unoriginal, and making your own videos seems like it could be fun.

Cooper G

Forge around Man.
Its the best thing to do.
And if you can somehow get the Mythic Map pack You should forge around in sandbox. Its really fun.
Invite a friend over and make like Bases and custom games or something.
But i recommend Getting XBL It makes the experience so much better.
Try to get all the achievments and turn Campaign scoring on. If those are all boring Go buy Another Good xbox title. If you like shooters i reccomend Gears of war 1 + 2. Any of the Call of dutys, Left 4 Dead. Dead space, There are so many good titles on Xbox. If your Short on money Go out and rent a game at a video store.
Thats all i got.
Glad i could help :)

Colby M

Well, you need to get Xbox LIVE! That's the whole purpose of Halo 3 buddy! If you don't have a router to use the Ethernet cable, then just buy a wireless adapter for about $75.00. You can also invite a friend over and play 1 on 1 through custom games. Or invite 4 friends over and play team slayer or capture the flag, any game you want! In this situation just but Halo 3: ODST you will love the new campaign and Firefight, and will have fun in firefight with your friends!