Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What do you think?

Admin

Staff member
Many people consider Halo 2 to be a bad effort by the Bungie team. Especially considering they spent 6 months just playing around and having fun, when they should have been developing Halo 2.

Do you think that this is true?
Do you think Halo 2 was rushed?

Input appreciated. :D

Admin

Staff member
Don't you think that Halo 2 could have been made better though?
Maybe without the Arbiter?

Donavin

Banned
well

I think halo 2 was rushed, and as people kept saying the brutes were added late is there excuse when they were just fooling around, and the arbiter was added to get another veiwpoint of the covenant like knowing what a outcast like the arbiter went through, and to know exactly more about the covenant civil war first hand rather than reading it or something.

Admin

Staff member
I think the Arbiter didn't work because it was a conflict of view points.
In Halo: CE the player is given the opinion of the Covenant, and it isn't a good opinion. Then in Halo 2, we are expected to suddenly change our view points of the Covenant.

Dawgpound7000

I like Halo 2. I think seeing two point of views just gives the story line more depth. I like Halo because of the story line. Multiplayer is good but I like the campaign and story behind it even more.

Portalise

I don't think that it was rushed. Ok Some of The AI was a bit dodgy, but the game was fun to play and challenging. They could have spent more time developing it, but I’m sure they will make up for that in Halo 3.

Darkstealth

i dont think it was rushed at all, and if they were playing around with it alot instead of developing it, then they did a pretty good job at it:yes:

Donavin

Banned
No are you kidding it was rushed brutes weren't any fun to kill, they weren't interactive with others, and the only way to kill them was pump them full of lead!

MastermanAndy

I think it went ok, but I didnt enjoy Campaign that much. I think they couldve improved it more. But Multiplayer is awesome, play it everyday online :D

TigerPawsSC

There were certain aspects that could have been better, but like with most things, it was pretty good. It obviously was a bit of a letdown from the awesomeness of Halo 1, but I think they did a good job.

Midnight

I loved it, although it wasnt as good as Halo 1, I knew nothing could beat it anyway, so wasnt surprised by what I got :p Multiplayer is all I use it for anyway :p

Phsychon

i think they did great, just everones expectations were too high, so people were bound to be a little dissapointed. Just like Halo 3, people are hoping for perfect.

Cicero

I dont think it was rushed either. If they didnt develop it it wouldnt possible be as good as this. Playing should go to testers or outsource it :p