Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

what game should i get for the xbox 360 prince of persia 4 or halo 3?

Scott H

I don't know much about Prince of Persia, but I highly recommend Halo 3. Its on-line component is very different than call of duty and it has VEHICLES. Its campaign isn't bad either. It should keep you happily addicted for quite some time.

My opinion is that its a better overall game than COD, but I think that's a matter of personal preference.

PIKER

if you want to play in ancient time and in ancient location with old weapons in assassin style pop is good one and halo is a shooter game of future time.so as you wish. . .

Saajan K

Depends, prince of persia (4) isn't an intense game, it's more of a 30 min fun time since the game gets repetitive and boring eventually but the graphics and look are amazing.

Halo 3, is a good classic so over Prince of Persia yes because it has a good online play.

Though if you would want me to suggest another game, I would choose Mass Effect 2/ Just Cause 2 however if you wanted a good online game then Battlefield Bad Company 2.

Bad Company is just great and amazing, beats call of duty and other online shooters hands down.