Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What grenade do you prefer?

Donavin

Banned
well halo 3 brings us a new arsenal of grenades, and any other explosive goodies, and the new given bubble shield, what would you prefer the classic sticky grenade, a frag grenade, a mine, the new bubble sheild, or the new sticky spike grenade? to see some of these devices in action plz follow this link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKztt3kE-jk

Any questions or if you would like to get recruited to my spartan clan plz visit my post, post, and also pm me asap ty.

sarge117

i saw that video it was so sarge i like the mine dat was off da hinges take em all down with u yea boy

sarge out

Dreads

Yes! Bubble Bombs! I would love to use those. I cant wait till may 17!! i am going to be dieing to play. That game will be God!

Midnight

I cant wait to try the bubble and spike grenades, they look the most exciting, and the most handy. Oh actually, I like the trip mine alot :D

Donavin

Banned
If i were to choose though it would defiantly be the deploying mine, you take out enemy that runs you over with you.......this will be good to use on my bro sarge lol

drpepper

what about Nail grenade? am i the only one who thinks this is cool?? i mean this one sticks into the wall and throw nails everywhere..

Last edited:

TigerPawsSC

It's all about those bubble bombs. Personally, I prefered the old sticky bombs before this new one, so I'll probably still use them some too.

TigerPawsSC

The mines are pretty effective if used correctly. It's just a matter of knowing your competition and having good placement.

neol

I think all of them are going to be great when uesd in different situations. I personally like the bubble bombs.

jackyboy

I mess with the mines most of the time, though they are quite effective :D

Spike and Bubble bombs works well for me all the time.

Donavin

Banned
Yes each new, and old grenade is used for a spacific purpose, but you have to take into consideration which device would best be used for multiple levels, and if you had to only choose one what would it be? It would be the mine here, you could setup traps for the brutes that try and charge at you.BBBBBBBBOOOOMMMMMMMMM!

Fusion

I like the plasma grenade, It is alot of fun to throw at enemys because their running around knowing their going to die. Also it is great if someone is in a tank when you just chuck it on there.