Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

what is going on with my xbox 360?

jiggy

sometimes when i turn it on lately i get a screen that says "please insert this disk into an xbox 360 console" anyone else had this problem? can somebody who has actually talked to those idiots at microsoft give me some help?i returned the game that it was originally doing it with, got a new copy, and it's now doing it with that and other games. i've had a few minor issues with my consloe, i'm really getting fed up with all this bull**** from microsoft. this crap will make me not want to buy the next piece of garbage they make.

Jack Perry

O_O I think u need to insert a game into ur xbox, if it still says that then call microsoft, they'll probably tell u to clean the disk slot out....

ENTROPIC.DK

There are such things as 'faulty games'. In this instance, return it to the place where you bought it from and swap it for a new copy. Customers are always right.You may also sometimes get the ocassional 'Play DVD' when it is actually a game. This is also a faulty game. Do it as the same as above

stuf

i cant directly help you because i havnt had this particular problem. but i do own an xbox 360 and sometimes i worry its gonna f.ck up. this is because everything with a stupid computer inside it breaks sooner or later (especially computers themselves.....are these guys ideots or what?) bottom line is this......if its still in warranty just get it sorted for free....but watch out theres a chance they will wipe all the data of it as well which is what happened to my brothers xbox so id back it up if i were you (or just take the hard drive off if you have the advanced version.)hope that helps at all