Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is your favorite game of all time?

Dawgpound7000

It can be for any console and any generation.

One of my favorite games of all time has to be Goldeneye for the N64. I used to play that game all the time. :gunsmilie:
I also used to play Army Men Sarge's Hero's a lot too.

superdupa

my fav. would have to be pac-man - i mean the graphics are amazing! PSYKE i think i'll go with Contra: Jungle Warrior. a very fun game

epsonc62

I guess that would be WoW (World of Warcraft). Played it about 2 months. Now I have no time and no interest in killing my time.

Zmogas007

In ancient times, when people used to have lame games i played Wolf (3d! omg) and Dune 2. Now my favourite games are the newest 4 prince of persias and TES 4: Oblivion

linkinlt

Lol I may sound funny, but : Counter-Strike is my best played game ever. It just rocks! You can play it whole day, it doesnt come boring. I always enjoyed it, and I think I'll play it for some time more.

Untitled

Mine is and will always be the GTA series. Always loved all the games of GTA:

GTA 1
GTA 2
GTA 3
GTA vice City
Gta San Andreas

and GTA 4 is coming out later this year! Can't Wait!

wierdo

Notice no one has mentioned the game that is in the url of this forum.

I won't either, my fav is Mercenaries.

XBFan

The Grand Theft Auto series of games would have to be my favourite overall. the violence and fun of it just adds to its allure. Of course, I wouldn't be on this forum if Halo wasn't quite high up on my list - it's just missing that comedy element that would put it at the top of my list.

Fusion

Well I have had many favorite game but to come to think of it over all the years of playing console games I must say pokemon haha! You must say it is a very fun game and very addicting.

PMC

I would say Midtown Madness 2 for the PC.

I used to play it on Zone.com ALL the time. I absolutely LOVED that game.

Cicero

I never had a favourite game for more than like 5 months. I get bored every now and then. Currently my favourite game on PC is COmmand and conquer.

bizwiz

My all time favorite game would be final fantasy VII. That game has it all from romance to action and has one of the coolest character ever to grace the computer screen. Cloud Stryfe :)

kyo

Well as the topic starter i too like the grand theft auto series alot , because they provide those things which arent provided by other games but i also like the lara croft series TOmb raider too.

most

i like to play rebel raiders night hawk
its really a great game
i feel that iam a real fighter
i advice to try to play it and enjoy
when i have seen its pic i decided to play it and i have been searched for a long time but at last i have played it

nuDy

Well, my favorite game is Counter Strike, because I have been playing it for 3-4 years. Anyway, I recently plays MotoGP :)