Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What other games?

JennyorAlice

What other games do you play on your X-box system besides Halo (doesn't matter which X-box system you have)? How much time have you spent playing those other games compared to how much time you spent playing Halo? Do you think you'll ever like any of those games compared to Halo?

Tonny

Racing games is another good game which I enjoy playing on my Xbox console. One of my best racing games on my Xbox is Forza Horizon.

Jega

I'm looking forward to playing The Lord of the Rings: Gollum on my Xbox Series X. At the moment, apart from Halo Infinite, I'm enjoying playing Elden Ring on my console.

Zuby

These are some of the other video games that I play on my Xbox console apart from Halo games.

1. Ori and the Will of the Wisps
2. Psychonauts 2
3. Fable II
4. Cuphead
5. Gears of War

Igba

Call of Duty : Black Ops II, Minecraft, GTA V, Left for Dead 2, Batman : Arkham Origins, Halo : Reach and Red Dead Redemption.

They are some of the best games I played on my 360.

Jon1

Call of Duty : Black Ops II, Minecraft, GTA V, Left for Dead 2, Batman : Arkham Origins, Halo : Reach and Red Dead Redemption.

They are some of the best games I played on my 360.
I have all these video games on my XBOX 360 and so many other games. There's a reason why XBOX 360 is the biggest Xbox console today. It's why the console sold more than any other Xbox consoles.

Bumble

Racing games is another good game which I enjoy playing on my Xbox console. One of my best racing games on my Xbox is Forza Horizon.
I'm in love with all the game's released on the Forza Horizon Series. I've purchased all of them and played them all. I'm yet to beat Forza Horizon 5 but I'm very close.