Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What to do when bought?

Donavin

Banned
I want to get some peoples opinion of when they buy halo 3 are they going to play the campaign on easy, or go right to legendary, or just play online. I would honestly go right to legendary it more of a challenge u?

Admin

Staff member
I will start off on Normal, and then replay it through heroic and then legendary. The gaming experience lasts longer that was I find.

red_devil52

I'm with Admin. I'll probably start it off on Normal just to get used to the controllers, weapons etc then when I've finished the story on Normal I'll go to Heroic and Legendary. That should give me plenty of hours of playing time when I can't connect to Live :p

Donavin

Banned
Nah i like a challenge i'm still sticking with legendary to make me so mad, and stuff, I need to get one last broken controller from halo lol......jk

MastermanAndy

Im gonna go in order. First Easy, then Normal, then Heroic, then Legendary if I can :p

But yeah, First I'll complete Easy, then Ill start playing Online :D

TigerPawsSC

I am just going to go ahead and play online as soon as I get it. For me, I've never greatly enjoyed playing the levels and all of that. I'm just trying to get online and blow some people up. That's the way to go.

haloguy

I'm with Donavin, I would rather prefer the Legendary version....

Its now enough with Normal version...gotta move and get something new.

kanu123

I started playing the legendary level and when finished it then i went to play with humans. Its always fun to plan with humans rather than the bots.

TigerPawsSC

Playing on easy level is all well and good for a while because it's fun to destroy everything. After a while, it gets old though.

neol

I am thinking of starting a step by step. First the easy and so on.. What say? That way you can get a grip on it faster.

jackyboy

Yep....why not first play the easy one going step by step, destroying all.

Looking for Legenday version, any idea about the price?

Donavin

Banned
The price is about 100 dollars, and it comes with the spartan helmet, how it was made dvd, and red vs. blue dvd

jackyboy

Yeah.one more question which I almost forgot.

Which he price of Xbox and the PC version the same? Becasue I'll be buying PC version for now.