Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What would you like to see in Halo Infinite?

Shortie

There have been so many updates in Halo Infinite since it launched in December 2021 and you may have enjoyed all updates but maybe there has been something missing that you would have loved to see in Halo Infinite but have not yet.

What would you like to see in Halo Infinite that is not there yet?

UniqueSara

Halo Infinite has a multiplayer mode but it doesn't have a storyline, I will love to see a storyline in the multiplayer mode. I need to also have more armor sets, weapon and vehicle skins.

Shortie

Halo Infinite has a multiplayer mode but it doesn't have a storyline, I will love to see a storyline in the multiplayer mode. I need to also have more armor sets, weapon and vehicle skins.
I noticed it did not have a campaign, I believe that was done on purpose as they wanted to focus on the multiplayer side of things for Halo Infinite.

If they were to bring a campaign to Halo Infinite, how do you think it should be done?

Zuby

Personally, I would wish to see a regular addition of diverse and balanced maps to keep gameplay fresh. If more maps are added to the game, it is going to give gamers a lot more to explore while having fun as they play the game.