Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whats halo 3 like (be specific)?

adam k

Hey I been tossing up between a ps3 and a 360 and to be honest halo 3 is the only thing that stops me from going ps3 at the moment. Just want to know a few details about the game; what's it like; how many levels there are; graphics and audio; multiplayer; and just the overall feel of it.

o and by the way dont just say "its great, get it" lol cause that doesnt help much

D Stars

Well the graphics are as great as the type of TV you have the better the TV the better the graphics. It is very polished with a decent audio system you can rock on it pretty nice. The Campaign Mode is cool I wish it was longer but it will do as it is, also there is the skulls you find to activate different modes and a couple of achievements you will want to accomplish too. The Multiplayer well what can I say that is Halo's cream of the crop, I mean the campaign is important cause it finishes the story but after you find all the skulls and accomplish all of the achievements all you got is an addictive and rather popular multiplayer. In multiplayer you will always find challengers on-line or you can organize LAN parties and slug it out with your friends. That's just the description but actually playing it will tell you if it was worth it or not. Plus the 360 has some other sweet third person and first person games that rock. You be the judge look at the list of all the 360 titles and look at PS3 titles make your choice from there. Have a great gaming experience which ever you choose.