Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whats the estimated price of Halo 3

jackyboy

Hi all,

I asked about the price of the Halo 3, is some other thread! Though it would be worth starting a new thread.so that nobody miss it.

So lets discuss about it :D

jackyboy

Thanks for quick reply Donavin! Is those price confirmed and final one.I mean will there be any change at the time of release.

Donavin

Banned
um I believe that the prices are correct though when I looked for purchasing it online it cost 30 extra dollars each I'm just guessing for shipping, and handling, so i guess I'm correct.

Dawgpound7000

Here are your prices:
Regular-$60.00(comes with game)
Collectors-$70.00(comes with extra disk and art book)
Legendary-$130.00(comes with mini helmet, red vs blue, and some other disks, and a stand thing)

Last edited:

Donavin

Banned
Still I should find a better site to confirm the prices.oh there we go, I found out that so many copies sold that they ended up raising the price to 130.00, ha so I was correct when it was first released, but they raised it, well I hope they don't raise it anymore.