Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's your favorite food/drink?

AHA7

I love pizza and Italian food.
For a drink I'd go with Coke.

What's your favorite food and drink?

bizwiz

My favorite food would be pizza especially on ewith lots of mozarella cheese :D My favorite drink would be rootbeer.

L337

Favourite Food :- Chicken and chips
Drink :- Coke :D

Chicken and chips because I love them and they just taste great. But have to be from a specific shop that is near my house lol.
And Coke because its brilliant. Miles better than pepsi :p

En1ro

I like fruits but my favourite food is pancakes, jeez i love them :D i take a bit cherries and eat them :]

NuLLy

I looove pizza with pineapples or anchovies, and of course sprite, coca cola etc. :) Also i like pancakes with some jam :p

Zuby

My favourite food is fried chicken and fried rice too.

My favourite drink is milkshake, Apple juice and Heineken beer.

Shortie

My favorite food at the moment would have to be bacon bagel if I am honest, love to have at least one a week if I can but I try not to go overboard with them. My favorite drink at the moment would either have to be caramel iced coffee or Pepsi at the moment. It's more so caramel iced coffee at the moment as I don't like to drink too much Pepsi if I can help it.

Asaba

Mashed potatoes is my favourite food. I even love potato chips too. In fact, anything that is made with potatoes is my favourite.

Robertoo

I love pizza and Italian food.
For a drink I'd go with Coke.

What's your favorite food and drink?
Pizza and burger is definitely my favorite food. I used to eat them at least three times in a week but as a result of trying to control my diet, I have stop eating them that often.

UniqueSara

I eat every food so far it's tasty but my favourite nowadays is chicken salad. I can eat it everyday because I love it.
My favourite drinks are smoothie and smirnoff ice😁