Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's your favorite gun is Apex Legends?

Dori

Do you play Apex Legends? It's one of the best free to play video games that I play once in a while. Flatline is my favourite gun which I enjoy using in the game. It's among the Top Tier gun grade in the game.

Zuby

Unfortunately, I haven't played Apex Legends yet in order to have my best gun in the game. I have heard how good the battle royale game is. Maybe by next month, I'm going to start playing the game.

Shortie

I would have to say that my favorite gun in Apex Legends is either the VK-47 Flatline or the RE-45 Auto. Both of these I used to use all the time in arena mode so I am quite sad that the arena mode has now gone and been replaced with team deathmatch. As much as I don't mind team deathmatch, I did really enjoy the arena mode. I have yet to use both of these guns in the team deathmatch mode.

Asaba

I've never played Apex Legend because it is not the kind of game franchise I love playing. Majority of the games I play are open world games in RPG settings with horror video games.