Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's your favorite simulation video game?

Flint

Do you like playing simulation video games? Which one of them happens to be your favourite so far? I have played a couple of them but my favourite will be Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 and EuroTruck Simulator. I enjoyed playing Top Gun : Maverick DLC on Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020.

Tonny

Animal Crossing New Horizons and PowerWash Simulator are my favorite simulation video games. But the funniest one's that I've played is Goat Simulator 2.

Frostice

The Sims 4 is currently my favourite simulation game. I've been playing the game for about 3 or 4 months now and I can't seem to get enough of it because of so many things that you can be able to do in the game which is related to what happens in our life everyday.

Bawon

Goat Simulator 2 is my favourite in simulation video games. It's a game that's going to crack you up very hard. It's the most hilarious video game I have played.