Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's your favorite social media platform?

Robertoo

There are so many social media platform which people can make use of for their online needs, which one have been your favorite to use for different purposes you have for creating an account on such platform? Facebook is my favourite social media platform. It's the oldest which I'm still using.

Henrywrites

The one that I like using most of the time is Instagram. I enjoy the visual contents that I see there on a daily basis plus the gossips that accompanies most of those pictures and videos as well.

UniqueSara

Lol.... All social media is fun, just make sure you have data. I prefer Facebook to other social media because you can connect with friends, colleagues from work and even people you don't know online. It also allow us to read articles and review the comments too. I don't think other social media is designed the way that Facebook is designed.