Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

where can i download halo wars?

Blake Brant

i love the halo games even halo wars (dont say its a crappy game cause i think its fun i like strategy games) but im broke and i wanna find where i can either download it on my laptop for free with no viruses or where i can play it online for free again with no viruses. also can i buy that halo wars risk game (yes they actually made it) for rly cheap or if its like a collectors thing now. and if i cant download it or play online free can i buy for computer rly cheap somewhere?

Dori

You can find all the Halo Wars games on Steam. It's one of my favorite places where I purchase and download my PC games. Most of the games now are very cheap.

Bawon

You can find all the Halo Wars games on Steam. It's one of my favorite places where I purchase and download my PC games. Most of the games now are very cheap.
Steam is my favourite website too for downloading all my games. I love their services very well and it's why I don't have any plans of changing them or looking for another alternative.